Thanks a Lot, Seth MacFarlane!

(I had trouble with the title of this post. Should the “a” be capitalized or not? *sigh* I had it capitalized, but then I changed my mind. I feel pretty confident in the small “a” but it still looks funny. Ok where was I?)

Dear Seth,

I love you.

But besides that – What the hell, man?? I anxiously awaited my copy of “It’s a Trap” from Santa this year for two reasons: 1) I LOVE Family Guy and 2) I love Star Wars.  I already have the other two (Blue Harvest and Something….Darkside) and could not wait to watch the last installment. Well, thanks a lot Mr. MacFarlane. You BARELY mailed it in. From the beginning scroll, honestly telling us that you had no desire to do this and that FOX made you (because they are greedy? No shit Sherlock!), all the way through to the commentary – you know, the one you LEFT 3/4 of the way in…it was blatantly obvious that you were fed up with Star Wars parodies and had no desire to be part of it.

I was really disappointed. Not so much in the DVD (Jedi was my favorite movie. I KNOW that Empire is better. But being a little nerdy girl, I just LOVED the Ewoks and the “reunion” of Luke with his father. Hey, this is coming from someone who enjoyed Tom and Jerry more when they were friends) itself. It’s obvious that there were OTHER people, and a lot of them, that actually put their heart and soul into it. So thanks to them.  But boo to you Seth. Boo to you!

Also annoying: The Bob’s Burger episode on the DVD. Obviously Fox slapped it on there….to generate buzz about it. Except I stumbled upon it by accident and then when I really wanted to watch it from the beginning, I couldn’t find it again. *sigh* I hate all these hidden Easter Egg stuff. Just let me watch the goddamned cartoon. It looks stupid anyway. If Seth has nothing to do with it, then I’m not really on board. Just an FYI.

Loved seeing Klaus show up in It’s a Trap. And I would love my own Death Stab t-shirt. I wish you had put more into it. Or at least didn’t slam Fox for “making” you do it. What did you think was going to happen? You already did the other two. I don’t care about the prequels. However, I am concerned you will be doing a Wrath of Khan parody. That’s where you lose me…Star Trek?!  Not my thing. Please don’t do it!! Ok well…I feel bad boo’ing you. But maybe instead of flying around in your private jet, you would be more inclined to get your ass to work to ensure you put out a GOOD product that you are proud of, instead of some piece of shit.

xojmo

PS. If you ever need a real Bostonian accent (female), let me know!! Still love you!! xoxoxo

Advertisements

10 Comments (+add yours?)

1. p-dawg
    Dec 28, 2010 @ 19:51:09

yet another Tom and Jerry reference…..love it.

2. xojmo
    Dec 28, 2010 @ 20:11:55

I would just like to take the time to apologize to the two people who searched “seth macfarlane” and got my blog. Clearly there is nothing of value here if you were looking for facts on Seth. I mean, besides the fact that I wuv him.

3. Brenna
    Jan 01, 2011 @ 23:47:33

You know what? I really, really didn’t like “Darkside.” But I thought “It’s a Trap” was very funny. So, you know. 🙂

• xojmo
      Jan 04, 2011 @ 13:02:56

I think that is fair. Although the fact that you found It’s a Trap funny, even when they weren’t trying…just shows you that we are die hard fans. We’ll laugh at anything!!

4. destin florida vacation rentals on the beach
    Jan 13, 2011 @ 16:15:22

If all else fails, one word: tailoring. Good lines are everything. Hope that helps.

5. Death Stab Shirts
    Jan 23, 2011 @ 08:46:40

Death Stab Shirts for everyone!

6. Death Stab Shirts
    Jan 23, 2011 @ 12:57:49

Sorry, I should have been clear: Death Stab shirts are now available at deathstabshirts.com!

7. acne treatment
    Feb 06, 2011 @ 00:07:35

I’m impressed, I have to say. Actually not often do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you may have hit the nail on the head. Your thought is excellent; the problem is one thing that not enough people are talking intelligently about. I’m very pleased that I stumbled across this in my seek for something relating to this.

8. helicopter game
    Feb 09, 2011 @ 21:56:26

Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thanks Nonetheless I am experiencing difficulty with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting similar rss downside? Anyone who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx

Won't you please leave a comment?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s