Synonyms: Awful – Dreadful – Horrible

Terrible people should be told when they are being terrible.

I do not think that they should go through life, being terrible to others, and live oblivious to the fact that they are, in fact, terrible.

I’ve been on a personal mission for quite some time now to let terrible people know when they are being terrible human beings.

I guess it started around the time I ran into my soon to be ex husband and his boss/mistress/baby mamma during our nasty divorce. I looked at her, right in her terrible face, and I said “Really? Don’t you have a daughter? Do you want her to grow up thinking that it is okay to be a whore who gets pregnant by an employee who just got married like ten seconds ago?”

Granted, she was less terrible than my husband. He was the one who took the vows and such.

You know “’til death do you part.”  What a joke.

Do me a favor: Tell a terrible person today that they are terrible and the reason as to why they are terrible.

You’ll feel better. I promise.  Nothing feels better than calling someone out on their terribleness. They literally cannot believe you are doing it. They are flabbergasted. Fuckers.

Stop the terrible,

xojmo

Advertisements

9 Comments (+add yours?)

1. xojmo
    Jul 18, 2012 @ 16:29:02

In case anyone thinks I live in a glass house, I would like to admit that yes, I, of all people, have done horrible things. AND I’ve either been called out on it, or just kinda sat back and said “Ok that was terrible.” I mean, at least I SEE it in myself. And then try to learn from it. Or whatever bullshit I’m supposed to say. But overall I think I walk a tight fine line which should get me into heaven, if it even exists. And hopefully I won’t see your terrible arses when I get there.

2. jsuosso
    Jul 18, 2012 @ 22:17:04

LOL! Wish it was easier to do this with family…maybe someday. In the meantime I will keep reading your blog knowing there are other people who think like me.

3. Offy
    Jul 18, 2012 @ 22:29:53

I’m my own worst enemy when it comes to any bad things that I’ve done either intentionally or unintentionally. Actually, it’s usually the unintentional things that make me feel a lot worse because many times there’s a reason (at least in my mind) for the intentional things. My brain likes to bring these things up at random times through the day to keep me in check, I guess. Luckily, my brain lets me off the hook when it comes to enlightening idiots on the T who shove their way on before people get off or who wear their backpacks on crowded trains.

4. debi fox
    Jul 19, 2012 @ 11:41:53

Thirty years ago when I was pregnant with my fourth child my ex husband had an affair with a woman who worked for us. She terrorized me by calling at all hours of the night drunk while I was carrying a nine pound baby boy . By being dreadful awful and terrible it also effected my children through me which led me to destructive behavior because I did not want to feel the heart ripping pain inside . Last year I found her on facebook and sent her a message of how she destroyed my marriage and our family. She still takes no responsibility for her actions. I have forgiven but will never forget. XO

• xojmo
      Jul 19, 2012 @ 13:17:17

Debi. Thank you for your story. Terrible, awful people are just that…terrible awful people who feel like the world revolves around them. I’m so sorry you had to go through that.

5. debi fox
    Jul 19, 2012 @ 14:27:23

I love your honesty Jenn! XO

6. xojmo
    Jul 19, 2012 @ 14:29:27

Let’s keep it to JMo on here okay? PLUS it’s with one N. But I’m not being a stickler, honestly. haha

7. Jon
    Jul 26, 2012 @ 17:29:47

I should have you talk to the guy who cut the urinal line in the men’s room after Dark Knight Rises….I’ve never seen so many pi$$ed off nerds. 3hr long movies and Movie theater size sodas dont mix…..hello!

• xojmo
      Jul 27, 2012 @ 18:00:17

He sounds terrible!! But I think there are at least one or two other folks who I need to label as terrible in a Dark Knight mishap. And hey, if you gotta pee you gotta pee. How do you cut a urinal line?? I would just whip it out and pee in his urinal too. C’mon. Men have it so easy.

Won't you please leave a comment?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s